ÍÞíÞÉ ÇáÚÏÇÁ Èíä ÇáãÓáãíä æÇáíåæÏ
1) The predicament of the Muslims in Palestine.
2) The Muslims view these and all other events on the basis of the Qur’aan and Sunnah.
3) Why do we hate the Jews?
4) The things the Jews claim in their ‘Talmud’.
5) The Jewish beliefs regarding the fate of non-Jews.
6) The Jews are those who murdered and slandered Prophets.
7) The Jews enmity towards our Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam.
8) Our enmity towards the Jews is an ideological and not political.
9) The only way to defeat the Jews is by Jihaad.
10) The Islamic views of this issue.
11) This whole issue has arisen due solely to the Muslims shortcomings.
All praise is due to Allaah. May He send salutations upon His Messenger Muhammad and exalt his mention.
Currently, the Muslim Nation is going through some extremely difficult times and painful circumstances, one of the greatest of which is the Jewish domination over the Muslims in Palestine, where they are killing their men and youth, terrifying their women and children, burning their mosques, destroying their homes and besieging them and starving them.
The way in which a Muslim should view and evaluate such events must be based on the Qur’aan and Sunnah. Therefore, we will make the following comments about these events to remind ourselves of how we should deal with these matters and prepare ourselves to deal with our enemies.
Why do we hate the Jews? We hate them for the sake of our Lord, we hate them for the sake of Allaah because they slandered Allaah and they killed and slandered His Prophets.
· They are the ones about whom Allaah tells us in His Book that which translates as: “And the Jews say: ‘The hand of Allaah is chained (i.e., implying inability or stinginess).’ Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And we have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allaah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allaah does not like corrupters.” (Al-Maa’idah: 64).
· They are the ones, who said that which translates as: “‘Indeed, Allaah is poor, while we are rich!’ We will record what they said and their killing of the prophets without right and will say: ‘Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire.’” (Aal-‘Imraan: 181).
· They are the ones who attributed a son to Allaah. He says that which translates as: “The Jews say: ‘Ezra is the son of Allaah” (At-Tawbah: 30) .Exalted be Allaah above what they say. Allaah says that which translates as “He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and who has taken a son and has not had a partner in dominion and has created each thing and determined it with [precise] determination.” (Al-Furqaan: 2).
· They themselves said in the so-called ‘Talmud’ that ‘God is not infallible or free from folly, anger and lying’. (We seek His forgiveness).
· In their Talmud it also says that the rabbis have authority over God, and He has to carry out whatever they wish.
· They say that God spends three hours a day playing with the king of the fishes. Glorified be Allaah far above all that they say. Allaah says that which translates as: “And We did not create the heaven and the earth and that between them in play. Had We intended to take a diversion (i.e., a wife or a son), We could have taken it from [what is] with Us – if [indeed] We were to do so. Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe (i.e., to Allaah by uttering that Allaah has a wife and a son).” (Al-Anbiyaa’: 16-18).
· In their Talmud it says that the Jews are dearer to God than the angels, and that the one who slaps a Jew is like one who slaps the Divine glory. But Allaah has shown them to be liars. Allaah says that which translates as: “But the Jews and the Christians say: ‘We are the children of Allaah and His beloved.’ Say: ‘Then why does He punish you for your sins?’ Rather, you are human beings from those He has created. He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allaah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.” (Al-Maa’idah: 18).
· They also say in their Talmud that God consults the rabbis on earth when there is a problem for which He cannot find a solution in heaven. Exalted be Allaah far above all that they say! Is there anything that the Lord is not able to do? Glorified and exalted be He, for He is Able to do all things. Allaah says what translates as: “His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it: ‘Be,’ and it is!” (Yaa Seen: 82).
· In the Talmud they say in the most audacious manner that the teaching of the rabbis cannot be undone or changed, even by the command of God. Glory be to Allaah, Who says of the Jews that which translates as: “They (i.e., the Jews and Christians) have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allaah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allaah).” (At-Tawbah: 31).
· These are the ones about whom Allaah says that which translates as: “O you who have believed, indeed many of the (Jewish) scholars and (Christian) monks devour the wealth of people unjustly and avert [them] from the way of Allaah (i.e. Allaah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism). (At-Tawbah: 34).
· These Jews are the ones who think that they are everything and that everyone else is nothing. Among the things that they said about non-Jews, as stated in their Talmud, are the following:
· The sperm of a non-Jew is like the sperm of an animal.
· Every Jew has to do his utmost to prevent all other nations from having any possessions on earth, so that the Jews alone will have power and authority.
· If God had not created the Jews, there would be no blessing on earth.
· Those who are outside of the Jewish religion are filthy pigs.
· The souls of the Jews are dear to God, but as far as all other souls are concerned, they are devilish souls and resemble the souls of animals.
· The Jew is not at fault if he attacks the honour of a non-Jewish woman, because all marriage contracts among the non-Jews are null and void, and the non-Jewish woman is considered to be an animal, and there are no contracts between animals and humans.
· The Jews have the right to rape non-Jewish women.
· Fornication with a non-Jew, whether male or female is not punishable, because they (non-Jews) are the descendants of animals.
· No Jewish woman has the right to complain if her husband commits adultery with a non-Jewish woman in the marital home. It is not surprising that they would say such things, since they are the ones of whom. Allaah says what translates as: “… Because they say: ‘There is no blame upon us concerning the unlearned (i.e., the Arabs.)’ And they speak untruth about Allaah while they know [it].” (Aal -‘Imraan: 75).
· Among their beliefs about the fate of non-Jews in the Hereafter is what they stated in their Talmud: Paradise is the abode of the Jewish souls, and none will enter Paradise except the Jews. This is in accordance with what Allaah says about them. He says what translates as: “And they say, ‘None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian.’ That is [merely] their wishful thinking. Say ‘Produce your proof, if you should be truthful’” (Al-Baqarah: 111).
· These Jews are the ones who killed the Prophets of Allaah and slandered them. In their Talmud they said about ‘Eesa or Jesus, peace be upon him, that he was a bastard and that his mother became pregnant with him whilst she was menstruating, and that he was a trickster, one who led others astray, a fool and the liar of the children of Israel. They said that he was crucified and died and that he was buried in Hell, where he is being punished in a cauldron of filthy boiling water. Allaah says concerning their lies about ‘Eesa, peace be upon him, and his mother with that which translates as: “And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allaah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying: ‘Our hearts are wrapped’ [i.e., sealed against reception]. Rather, Allaah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few. And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Maryam (Mary) a great slander (that she committed illegal sexual intercourse). And for their saying ‘Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allaah.’ And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.” (An-Nisaa’: 155-157).
· They are the ones whose enmity towards our Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam is expressed in their Talmud in the following terms: “Because the Christ was a liar and because Muhammad acknowledged him, and the one who acknowledges a liar is a liar like him, we must fight the second liar just as we fought the first liar.”
Today, the Jews are saying that God regrets having created the Palestinians. They wrap a pig’s head in pages of the Qur’aan on which is written “Muhammad” and throw it into Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa in order to offend the Muslims. They draw a pig on a wall and write on it the name of our Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam and put the star of David beneath it.
Our enmity towards them is ideological and not simply political. We do not hate them only because they are occupiers. The matter goes further back than that, as we have stated above. We also hate them for their crimes against the House of Allaah, Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa, for their setting fire to it and their attempts to destroy it, for their digging tunnels beneath it. We also hate them for killing our brothers and for using lethal weapons, whose bullets penetrate the heads of Muslims and then explode inside them.
Examples of their crimes are: Ten fragments found in the brain of a Muslim child; bullets shot from a silent weapon so that the Muslims would not realise that one of their brethren had fallen wounded and rush to save him; missiles which explode in the midst of unarmed Muslims, with the result that even a victims family cannot recognise his features; poison gases which they claim are used to disperse demonstrators, but which in fact cause suffocation and death; shooting at ambulances, killing some ambulance workers and injuring others; preventing a car carrying a Muslim woman who was about to give birth from reaching the hospital, so that she had to give birth in the car; firing 500 and 800 bullets, and dumdum bullets, blowing apart the heads of their Muslim victims. Hundreds killed; thousands wounded; thousands disabled and unable to spend on their families. Chemicals added to reservoirs in Palestine so as to make the Muslim women infertile and unable to conceive. Changing the curriculum studied by Muslims in Palestine by adding and taking away material at whim.
We believe that there is no pure evil in what Allaah does; there must be some aspect of good. This is the belief of Ahl Al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. So through these bloody events in the land of Palestine we can see positive aspects which give the Muslims hope of a bright future and coming victory, in sha Allaah. Among these positive aspects are the following:
· Deep conviction among the Muslim masses that the only way to defeat the Jews is jihaad for the sake of Allaah. There is a great demand for this duty, which is the pinnacle of Islaam, to be carried out.
· The fall of the banners of nationalism, revolution, democracy and all other forms of Jaahiliyyah, and the raising of the banner of “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah” among the Muslims.
· Immense courage among the huge crowds of Muslims in Palestine who confront the Jews with all their tanks, vehicles, weapons and equipment.
· The return of the principle of Muslims being all one body, and the practical implementation among the Muslim masses of the idea explained by the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam: “The believers, in their mutual love, compassion and mercy, are like one body; if one part of it is suffering, the rest of the parts of the body join it in its fever and sleeplessness.”.
· This has been manifested in the great amounts of charity that Muslims have donated for their brothers, and the initiatives to move some of the wounded to where they can be treated and their fellow-Muslims can visit them. Imaams have offered qunoot du’aa’s (du’aa’ during regular prayers offered at times of calamity) throughout the length and breadth of the Islamic world. Muslims at all levels have expressed their solidarity with their brothers, and some Muslim children have even tried to go to Palestine to throw rocks at the Jews!
· The Islamic dimensions of this issue have become clear to many Muslims, as is manifested in their slogans which clearly point to the Islamic nature of this issue and the status which Al-Masjid Al-Aqsaa has in the eyes of the Muslims. The slogan which annoys the Jews the most – as one of their theorists has admitted – is the slogan “Khaybar, Khaybar yaa yahood, jayshu Muhammad sawfa ya’ood (Khaybar, Khaybar, O Jews, the army of Muhammad will return).” One of the Jews said: “We have to realise how critical our situation is. These people do not mean that the army of Muhammad will come only from the cities of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. They mean that this army will come from every place where Muhammad is respected and where he is believed to be a Prophet, and after that there will be no talk of peace.”
· The process of normalizing relations with the Jews has ground to a halt, or has been slowed down considerably. This process poses one of the greatest dangers to the Ummah. The voices calling for peace with the Jews have been virtually silenced now that they have seen the Jews breaking their promises, covenants and agreements one after another, confirming what Allaah says about them. Allaah says what translates as: “Is it not [true] that every time they took a covenant a party of them threw it away? But, [in fact], most of them do not believe.” (Al-Baqarah: 100)
Despite the many things that we have seen which give us cause for optimism, we must not forget the following points:
· That the reason for this humiliation that we have been going through rests solely with ourselves. In fact, all the evil that comes our way is due to our own selves. If we want Allaah to take this humiliation away from us, we have no choice but to return to Him. Allaah says what translates as: “Indeed, Allaah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Ar-Ra’d: 11) Therefore, the Ummah has to repent from the polytheistic acts and religious innovations that it has fallen into.
· Some people are still confused about the matter of seeking help from the polytheists, or mushrikeen and depending on the disbelievers, or kuffaar, or mixing the banners of Islaam and the banners of the people of shirk. Among the conditions of victory is that this confusion must be dispelled. Allaah says that which translates as: “So that those who were to be destroyed (for their rejecting the Faith) might be destroyed after a clear evidence, and those who were to live (i.e. believers) might live after a clear evidence” (Al-Anfaal: 42). Our path starts with the word of Tawheed (“Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah”) so that we may unite on the path of the Messengers, may the blessings and peace of Allaah be upon them all.
· We have a long way to go before we are prepared as Allaah commands us. We must ask ourselves: What are we doing to fulfil the command of Allaah which translates as: “And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery etc.)by which you may terrify the enemy of Allaah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allaah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allaah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.” (Al-Anfaal: 60).
Finally, we ask Allaah to save the weak and oppressed believers and to humiliate the Jews and polytheists and grant victory to the people of Tawheed. May He expel the Jews from Bayt Al-Maqdis (Jerusalem), humiliated and defeated.